Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Never. Again.

So, I told you about the 3 hours a day thing? It was a total nightmare. I did not get sufficient sleep or reading time for the entire week. Two hours, I can do. Three, no. I would end up almost falling asleep at the keys with an hour left on the timer. I hated that hour! I didn't "have enough time" to finish the second day's quota. I figured, "no problem, I'll just finish it tomorrow." Obviously a bad idea from the beginning. That same hour was left over every day until the last day when I ended up doing five straight hours of writing, due to a crammed day before that. Ugh. But at least I got a lot of decent writing done. That was the only good thing that came out of it, since I was sleep deprived and on the verge of a breakdown the entire time. By the fifth day, mom was in more of a hurry for me to finish than I was. According to her, the house fell apart. Personally, I couldn't see why it would, since she just complained this afternoon because I forgot to do the dishes. Contradiction, anyone? Anyway, glad it's over. And now I know better than to try for three hours when I have anything alse going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment